It's a Tray on which the entire puja materials are accumulated and decorated. In Hindu religious occasions, festivals , traditions and rituals, puja thali maintains an auspicious role. Puja thali may be made of steel, gold, silver, brass or any other metal; it may be rounded, oval or any other shaped or with little engravings and designs as much as decoration needed. Puja thali may be costly or cheaper but puja accessories are more or less same.
Haastika Gold Plated Brass Pooja Thali Set
₹2,449.00 Regular Price
- Puja Accessories: Along with these Ghant (Bell), Mangal Kalasha (holy pitcher) with holy water, Ghee, Camphor, Betel-leaves, Tulsi, Milk, Fresh fruits, Sandalwood-paste, Kumkum, murti of deities is minimum requirement.
- These cosmic elements are chosen because they are the most important essentials that balance the entire universe. These elements help the worshipper to get the maximum blessing from the deity who is worshiped.
- Size: Puja tray- 11*11*1 inch, Dhala- 2.3*7*2 inch, 1.5*1.3*1 inch, Bell-2.8*1*1 inch, Diya-3*3.8*2 inch, Leaf marble Ganesh Murti -4*2*1 inch
- Colour : Gold Material : Metal
- Care Instructions: Wash the thali , diya , roli/kumkum katori, Dhoop and agarbatti holder and panchamrut set with cleaning powder that is meant for brass, Do not sour with steel wool as it will damage the product, wash the bell with liquid soap and running water.